At WranglerMedia, we’re all about taking your website or blog and moving it onto the exciting new NationBuilder platform. Here's what we do:
- We’ll bring all of your content over to NationBuilder from WordPress, Drupal, HubSpot, Blogger, or even a custom content management system. Pages, blog posts, comments, everything.
- We create a custom NationBuilder theme that matches the look and feel of your current site while integrating all of the great features that NationBuilder offers.
- We’ll create 301 redirects so that search engines and visitors looking for your content find it quickly.
- We’ll integrate NationBuilder’s powerful social media tracking and sharing capabilities into every page and post of your site.
- We even offer NationBuilder support and training! We can connect with you over the phone, skype, or chat and guide you through the NationBuilder interface.
So Why Move?
No matter what platform you’re moving from, NationBuilder has a number of exciting features that will make engaging your audience easier.
- Keep track of what your followers are saying using complete integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- See what your followers are doing with real time activity feeds.
- Publicize events within your site and across multiple social networks simultaneously
- Keep track of who is donating to your cause
Get the full scoop at NationBuilder.com »
Jim's team at Wrangler Media has handled a pair of website migrations for me. The first was my own corporate website and the second a website for one of my clients. In both cases, the projects were handled quickly, professionally and with no hassles. Jim goes that step beyond simple cloning to proactively encourage you to take advantage of NationBuilder tools that might not have been available on your prior hosting platform.
Jim and his team asked all the right questions up front, provided accurate timelines and finished their work at or ahead of schedule. Anyone considering a website migration to NationBuilder need look no further than Wrangler Media.
Jonathan Zucker, owner, Democracy Engine